Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fun Projects!

Now that I'm working at the elementary school, I have really appreciated the oodles of time I've had this summer to get stuff done! One of my projects was redecorating the kids bathroom. Before it was done in lovely yellows, purples and greens with a rubber ducky theme. Collin informed me that it was way to babyish for him to use. So it needed to be updated and have a more "grown up" look! So this is what I came up with and I must say, I'm pretty excited about it. I used some left over paint from Samantha's room, made some new curtains and bath drapes, and got some vinyl from my mother in law! All of that made it not too expensive either. I'm happy with it! And now Collin is able to use his bathroom without feeling ashamed. Yeah!






2 comments:

Julie said...

I love it! Love the colors! I liked it before too. How are you doing?

Jessica said...

I love it! Good job.