Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Christmas Traditions!


One of my family tradtions growing up was decoating Gingerbread Men! We loved it and have carried it on to the next generation. The kids love it every year and as they have gotten older, really make some interesting pieces of art with these cookies!


The kids love making home made pizza's at Grandma Mitchell's Christmas Party! They have a ton of different toppings to choose from and just love coming up with their own combinations!

All the cousins acting out the Christmas Story. Our favorite was Cade being a donkey! So cute!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Very brave, frosting and sprinkles with that many kids could be a little crazy.. looks like you had lots of fuN!
I need to start some traditions with my kids.. but haven't yet! Maybe next year!

Lynette said...

Yea!!! I love the update. Wow, D.C.? That must have been great. I loved you video too of your cute family singing. Great idea! It made me miss all you Georgians. Is that a word? Have a great night.