Sunday, January 25, 2009

The New Year! A New Addition!


As the new year has begun, we just felt something missing in our home. We are so blessed to have a new addition of a ferret named May! The kids are thrilled and are taking very good care of her, especially Collin. I just can't help but call it my term of endearment, "The Rat". At least it is quiet and likes to sleep a lot. And she does keep the kids entertained. So I guess she's not all bad. Just a little strange looking. So Happy New Year for us! It's already starting off with quite a lot of excitement!

5 comments:

Staci said...

HOw is Scratch, the turtle doing? Do you still have him? A ferret, you are brave, I heard they are really stinky! Very fun!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Just wait those animals stink, a lot! My dad used to have three of them.

James, Amber, Wyatt & Eliza said...

Cute blog! I can't beleive how big your kids are.

Linda said...

And now the ferret turns into a dog!

Winn Family said...

You got a ferret? That's awesome! Jess has always wanted one--hows that working out for ya? i love the Christmas songs...(I had to back track for a bit--I've never seen your blog:) You guys are such a cute family! Just yay--I'm glad i know you !